To the parishians that have already deposited the required amount of money for our pilgrimage we are kindly remindindg the following:
For entering Israel, passports must be valid for at least 6 months. So participants will need their passports to expire after 16 Nov. 2017. If passports expire before 16 November 2017 you MUST request a new one as soon as possible!
In the aircraft you may only take one suitcase per person, total weight 23 kg. For example: one can not travel with two luggages, even though if it weighs twenty kilograms. You DEFINITELY have to pay for the second bag.
TICKETS – STAYING – TRANSPORTATION
- Flights from Amsterdam -Tel Aviv – Amsterdam with EL AL, Israel Air Lines.
- Accommodation in double rooms in the hotel: Shepherds’ House Hotel opposite the Monastery of the Shepherds (6 nights) with half board.
- Guided tours.
- Transport, transportation by air-conditioned coaches, as indicated in the program.
- Transfer to St. Sava and climb Mount Tabor with taxi.
- Airport taxes. Head – Escort.
Special attention to the following:
- The air ticket with ELAL after being issued cannot be modified or cancelled. The tickets will be paid the latest on 25 March.
- If someone would like to sleep in one-bed room then you must bare the extra cost of 30,00 euros per day.
For travellers that they have already paid the requested deposit and not yet submitted their phone number an email address please send the required info as soon as possible to the folowing address: firstname.lastname@example.org